Da-Vina 2534 for Jaguar for Landrover Approved SAE J2534 Pass-Thru Interface
|FOB Price:||US $160-180 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $160-180/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Standard Package|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: DA-VINA 2534
- Certification: CE, GS
- Condition: New
- Colour: Same as The Picture
- Name: Da-Vina 2534 Scanner
- Shipping Way: DHL/TNT/UPS/FedEx/EMS
- Specification: CE
- Testing Equipment Type: Car Fault Detector
- Update Method: by Hard Disk
- Standard: Standard
- MOQ: 1PC
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Trademark: autodiagtech
- Origin: China
DA-VINA 2534 for Jaguar/for LandRover Approved SAE J2534 Pass-Thru Interface
Top 5 Reason To Get DA-VINA 2534
1. Language: English,German,Russian,French,Dutch,Portuguese,Japanese, Spanish, Italian,Chinese you can choose when installation
2. This DA-VINA 2534 can support car year after 2005
3. JLR Version: V142
4.Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
5.Best Suited for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
1.We don't offer software or Only cracked version of 137.02 version software.
Can't update online ,if update ,will locked the machine .if want update the software ,pls contact us
2.Computer requirement: 4 nuclear WIN7 or XP 32-bit systems, More than 20GB of Hard Disk partition C.
DA-VINA 2534 Feature:
1. JLR Approved device
2. Replacement for JLR SDD VCM
3. Most cost effective Jaguar pass-thru VCI device
4. Covers CAN, ISO9141, SCP Vehicle Networks
5. 12ft USB Cable as standard included
6. Best Suited for Legacy, Current and Future Vehicles
7. Easy to update for J2534 new functionality updates
DA-VINA 2534 Vehicle Coverage:
What does the DA-VINA 2534 do?
The DA-VINA 2534 connects directly to the vehicle OBDII (Diagnostic) connector, it then connects to the laptop via a USB cable for use with SDD. Once the J2534 DLL files are loaded, this product will allow normal operation with JLR SDD Diagnostic Tool. All communication is possible on with this device.
How does the DA-VINA operate in J2534 Mode?
The DA-VINA is simple and easy to use.
1. Download the latest J2534 DLL software files from the Diagnostic Associates web site (contact with us) and install these on the SDD Laptop.
2. Connect the J2534 device to the vehicle OBDII connector (the device powers from the vehicle).
3. Connect the 12ft USB cable to the DA-VINA and the other end to the SDD Laptop.
4. The (PWR) LED will turn solid red to show the DA-Dongle is powered.
5. During communication with the vehicle the Status (STS) LED will flash green.
How does the DA-VINA get updated for future Software Updates?
The DA-DAVINA can be updated simply and easily by connecting the DA-DAVINA to a laptop/PC via the USB cable that is provided with each DA-DAVINA.
A PC software update application (DA App Hub) is available to download from the Diagnostic Associates website (Contact with us)This application once downloaded and launched will be responsible for identifying what version of software is on the device, and whether a new version is available for update.
By connecting the device to the PC when the DA App Hub application is running, the application will read the device and connect over the internet to determine if an updated software is available and download this to the device if a newer version exists. This process takes approximately 3 minutes to complete. The device will then be updated and ready to be used on the vehicle.
1pc x DA-VINA 2534