Auto Diagnostic Cable for Lexia-3 Citroen/for Peugeot Scanner
|FOB Price:||US $10 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $10/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Lexia-3 Citroen/for Peugeot
- Condition: New
- Language: English
- Type: Diagnostic
- Color: Gray
- Material: Plastic
- Design: OEM Is Welcome
- Trademark: Autodiag
- Specification: CE
- Certification: CE
- Standard: Standard
- Update Method: by Internet
- Function: Autodiagnostic Cable
- Shipping Way: DHL/TNT/UPS/FedEx
- Delivey Time: Within 1-2 Working Days
- Sk Ype: Autodiag.Tech
- Transport Package: Plastic Bag
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
1. Dealer diagnostic scanner for comprehensive Citroen and Peugeot cars diagnostic. You can do all as a authorized dealer does. This diagnostics software allows you to perform complete diagnostics of all from 1995 untill present models. Diagnostics is performed via OBD-II connector (which is located near steering wheel) or via manufacturer-specific connector (only older cars, pre-2001).
2. Supported functions
Unlike other universal car scanner tools which only read fault codes, this software performs nearly ALL the functions like the original dealer diagnostic tool. Our diagnostic interface contains K-Line multiplexor, CAN-BUS interfaces and SAE J1850 bus (both PWM and VPW).
3. The following diagnostic functions are supported:
1) Read identification
Displays complete identification of control unit, e. G. Part number, software/hardware version, manufacturer, etc...
2) Read fault codes
Displays all stored and pending fault codes with complete description (e. G. "Rail pressure - too low pressure").
Program supports report printing or copy to clipboard.
3) Clear fault codes
This function clears all stored fault codes and other diagnostic information.
4) Auto-scan (complete car scan/test)
Detects all ECUs (electronic control units) installed in car and reads all diagnostic fault codes.
5) Measured Values
Program displays live Data like Engine Speed, Battery voltage, Oxygen Sensor, Coolant Temperature, etc. Values can be displayed in graph, 9 values at once, or full listing (all measured values). Logging to file is also supported, which allows offline analysis.
Actuator test activates particular actuator (e. G. Turn on fuel pump, lock/unlock wheel, lock/unlock doors, cut off fuel, etc...)
6) Programming functions/Adaptation
This feature is of great importance in all vehicles because systems like Engine control units, Immobilizers, Airbags, Alarms, Body Control Units, and some others, require you to perform reset or programming procedures after car repair is done, or even configuration after replacing broken Control Unit.
7) Hardware and software requirements
Software requires at least Intel Celeron/Pentium III 400 MHz, 128 MB RAM, 50MB free HDD space and USB 1.1 port (USB 2.0 recommended) and Microsoft Windows 98 SR2/2000/XP with the latest service pack installed.
If customer requires, we can prepare ready to work PC.