for Ford VCM II 2 in 1 VCM IDS V96 for Ford 1996-2013 VCM 2 IDS VCM II for Mazda Car Diagnostic Tool
|FOB Unit Price:||US $120 US $20|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: Ford VCM II
- Condition: New
- Language: English
- Type: Diagnostic Scanner
- Weight: 2kg
- Stock: Yes
- Delivery: Within 1-2 Working Days
- Trademark: skype ivy-autodiagtech
- Specification: CE
- HS Code: 9026802090
- Certification: CE
- Standard: Standard
- Update Method: by Hard Disk
- Color: as Picture Show
- MOQ: 1PC
- Shipping Way: DHL/UPS/FedEx/TNT/HK Post, etc
- Quality: Good
- Transport Package: Standard Package
- Origin: China
Get for Ford VCM II for Three Reasons:
1. Newest Software Version: V94
2. Support WIFI communication with computer.
3. for Ford VCM II diagnostic tool is the new for Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It supports WiFi and provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin for Fords, including all new 2013 for Ford vehicles
For Ford VCM II Features:
1. The VCM II is the brand new diagnostics interface from for Ford for use with the Integrated Diagnostics Software (IDS).
2. The VCM II is the new for Ford OEM diagnostic tool. It provides dealer-level diagnostics using the IDS software.
3. The VCM II and IDS, along with a dedicated laptop, provides full dealer diagnostic capabilities for most 16 pin for Fords.
4. The VCM II will be required for all new 2013 for Ford vehicles and is backwards compatible with most 16 pin for Fords.
5. The VCM II supports the Vehicle Measurement Module (VMM) and new Customer Flight Recorder (CFR).
6. The VCM II has shock resistant rubber ends, making it suitable for garage and workshop environments.
7. The CFR replaces the Vehicle Data Recorder (VDR). 8. The CFR is an optional cable that allows the VCM II to monitor and record live data streams. This provides an advantage for technicians when diagnosing
For Ford VCM II Function:
1. Programming & Installation of new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
2. Live Data-stream with Recording & Playback Functions for Main ECUs
3. Read & Clear Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs)
4. Set, Adjust or Remove Speed Governors
5. Automatic vehicle recognition
6. New Software Re-flash for Existing ECUs
7. All Other Dealer Functions
8. Steering Angle Resets
9. Guided Fault Finding
10. Program New Keys
11. DPF Regeneration
12. Brake Bleeding
13. Injector Coding
|1pc x VCM2 interface|
|1pc x OBD2 cable|
|1pc x USB cable|
|1pc x Wireless Adapter|