Auto Diagnostic Cable for FIAT ECU Scan Adaptor
|FOB Price:||US $25 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $25/ Piece|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: For Fiat Ecu Scan
- Update Method: Diagnostic Cable
- Standard: Standard
- Warranty: One Year
- Color: Four
- Applicable Models: Automobile
- Stock: Yes
- Transport Package: Standard Packing
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
- Certification: CE
- Condition: New
- Product Name: Cable Set for FIAT ECU Scan
- Shipping Time: Within 1-2 Working Day
- Type: Code Reader
- OEM/ODM: Yes
- Trademark: Autodiag
- Specification: Standard
1. Three cables
2. Yellow, red, green
3. Advanced fault diagnostics for FIAT & Alfa Romeo cars
4. Now includes 3 adaptor leads for even more coverage!
Our FiatECUScan package supports fault code reading (and clearing) and live sensor data from controllers such as Engine, Automatic Transmission, Airbag, ABS and Electric Power Steering.
Finally you can look after FIAT-based cars at home or in the workshop without needing to visit the dealer!
Coverage includes 1999 onwards petrol and diesel models (cars must have a 16-pin diagnostic socket fitted to be compatible with this package).
What is included in the package?
'Green' adaptor lead (FiatECUScan 'Adapter 1') - to allow ABS and Power Steering diagnostics.
This lead has a green connector on one end for easy identification.
- Pin 7 on the diagnostic tool end of the adaptor is electrically connected to pins 1, 7, 9 & 12 on the car end of the adaptor.
'Red' adaptor lead (FiatECUScan 'Adapter 2') to allow Airbag diagnostics.
This lead has a red connector on one end for easy identification.
- Pin 7 on the diagnostic tool end of the adaptor is electrically connected to pin 3 only on the car end of the adaptor.
'Yellow' adaptor lead (FiatECUScan 'Adapter 3') - to allow low speed CAN diagnostics (FIAT 500 etc).
This lead has a yellow connector on one end for easy identification.
- Pin 6 on the diagnostic tool end of the adaptor is electrically connected to pin 1 on the car end of the adaptor.
- Pin 14 on the diagnostic tool end of the adaptor is electrically connected to pin 9 on the car end of the adaptor.
- Pin 7 on the diagnostic tool end of the adaptor is electrically connected to pin 12 on the car end of the adaptor.
Fiat Ecu Scan Adaptor Fiat Connector OBD2 16Pin OBD Cable for Fiat Four Colors (4 Pieces/ Set)
we can do any pinout as clients offered
we can do any design as clients offeredFiatecuscan adaptors
We are a professional manufacturer of OBD2 diagnostic connector /adapter and OBD2 cable.
We have many kinds of OBD2 cable and OBD2 interface available in
stock, so we could produce them within only several days.
In addition, we could customise the OBD Cable OBD Connector OBD
Interface OBD plug according to your requirements. Any color, length, pinout connection are acceptable!